On behalf of our client, a leader in natural gas distribution, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a contractual basis.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop and maintain the product.
- Gathers user requirements, writes, and codes using an agile methodology and continuously updates the product.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, the development team and Scrum Master to develop, design, build and launch the product.
- This role will bring distinctive capabilities driving competitive advantage by applying this deep understanding within a complex, cross-functional environment.
- Brings deep functional expertise to develop polished modular code distinctively to ensure the large-scale business impact of the digital products being built and drive competitive advantage for as a whole.
- Develops/implements technical solutions for Lab; ensuring efficient coordination of technical and administrative resources, and ensuring coordination with other internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Bring recommendations on critical decisions relating to code build.
- Develops across the technology stack, in different languages and environments.
- Ability to bring recommendations around architecture and platform decisions.
- Works closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements.
- Translates business requirements into system design specifications.
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities.
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Deploys regular releases in an agile approach.
- Creates appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology.
- Works closely with business stakeholders and end-users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the user teams being supported.
- Designs and implements data storage solutions.
- Maintains competency in the technologies related to responsibilities.
- Works on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision; expected to independently determine solutions.
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them.
- Strong communicator.
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Education Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years/preferred 10 years of full-stack development experience.
- Strong knowledge in back-end technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, and C#.
- Knowledgeable in database technologies including SQL, No-SQL, and Datawarehouse.
- Proficiency in data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable in front, and back end design patterns.
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Agile software development and lean start-up methodologies.
- Experience with big data technologies and cloud-based data sources, such as Microsoft Azure, Spark, Hadoop, or large data warehousing initiatives.
- Experience with systems deployed on Unix/Linux/Solaris environments.