- Multiple Job Site: Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster
- $35.00 per Hour
- Must have valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- Optional Overtime, paid after 44 hours
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a Multi-Service Mechanical company that assist their clients when they are doing large projects and need additional people. Work can include Equipment Installs, Service and Repairs, Machine Building, Moving Equipment, Hoisting and Rigging, Systems Integrations and Troubleshooting.
As their new Journeyman Millwright, you will enjoy building and assembling machinery. You will highly experienced in Hydraulic and Pneumatics and have working knowledge of sizing, competent requirements, fabrication of flex and rigid lines, integration and troubleshooting of full systems. Having a working knowledge of Piping Systems and/or Pipefitting experience would be an advantage.
What you will be doing…
- Taking direction from Site Supervisor and Lead Hand
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings to build new and existing equipment
- Working alongside other trades to complete site-specific tasks
- Occasionally traveling to different job sites for installation
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly executed, carried out and evaluated.
You have the following…
- Must have a valid Ontario Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (433A License) or Red Seal
- Extensive background and knowledge of building new/existing and troubleshooting of Industrial Machinery applications
- Flexible in responsibilities to reach company’s goals
- Valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform
- Confident in passing pre-employment screening including Criminal Record Check
- Professional and Safety-focused at all times, Sense of humour and enjoys being on the tools
- PPE Required: Safety Glasses, CSA Approved Boots, Ear Protection.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.