We have an immediate opening for a Senior API developer for a 12-month assignment in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's Degree, a Masters degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of software and development experience in Java/J2EE in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of strong development experience producing REST API's.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design concepts is required.
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology is required.
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks;
- Participation in the design, development, testing, deploying server and UI Screens using Java/J2EE.
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Role would also involve supporting the APIs developed after they are deployed in production.
- Experience with frameworks for documenting/designing APIs (like Swagger) preferred.
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing & testing code.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.