We have an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor for a Twelve Month assignment in Waukesha, Wisconsin..
Positions – 2
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Previous supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to meet safety, quality, and production goals.
- Technical competency in a machine shop environment.
- Perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line
- Includes Service Shops.
- Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Oversight and management of front-line manufacturing employees.
- Typically managing hourly employee populations. Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Communicates with direct team and supervisor.
- Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Work shift (days/times) – Mon-Fri 3 PM CST – 11 PM CST Role
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.