Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational oil and natural gas service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for IT Programmer/Software Engineer II who will Assist in general supervision, configures, develops, tests, supports and debugs Sales force Service Cloud apps / enhancements.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Requires solid understanding of the configuration of (low-code, no-code) Sales force Service Cloud application including flows, assignment rules, escalations, analytics, and predictions.
- Works with technical staff to understand business requirements and design the technical configuration. Ability to translate requirements into a solid design and implementation.
- Takes support calls to help resolve technical issues. Resolves customer complaints with configuration and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements from customers.
- May assist in development of user manuals and provide demonstration of software;
- Provide maintenance programming/configuration and new enhancements as required.
- Support the software via phone, and email.
- Demonstrate understanding and adherence to the software development process.
- Influence the technical direction of the team. Employ software engineering methods and practices to create artifacts to support the implementation and support of software products.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS) preferred.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- 3-6 years related experience with Sales force Service Cloud / Sales force Sales Cloud.
- Sales force Certified Admin / Advanced Admin credentials preferred.