Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Front-end Developer on 06+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Seattle, WA. USA.
The candidate is going to work on Front End development.
- Experience with vue.js is a strong plus. If not experience with Angularjs or react is required.
- Works to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas of software engineering
May have a specific focus in one or more of the following:
- Designs, deploys, and supports best in class software, development processes and software development tools;
- Develops tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming;
- conducts systems programming and systems support activities;
- Develops coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance, scalability and reliability requirements;
- Defines model interfaces/formats for performance simulation;
- Defines the module specific requirements for software development projects;
- Designs, analyzes, plans, and modifies network components supporting communication implementation activities;
- Provides support to customer and account teams to understand customer requirements and responds to customer problems.
- Works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Domain and technical leadership in at least one project area.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the domain’s impact on one or more projects.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require regular use of creativity.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 3 years’ experience at the Engineer Two level or 5 – 8 years total experience.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.