Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Bilingual Desktop Support Analyst – Intermediate to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Provide professional assistance to internal and external customers having hardware- and software-related problems with their supported desktop, laptop or peripherals.
- Support is provided in a timely manner in accordance to published SLAs while maintaining a high level of customer satisfactions.
- Provide Level-1 technical support for supported desktops, laptops, and peripherals.
- Correcting hardware problems with supported desktops, laptops and peripherals by coordinating support with OEM vendors.
- Managing returns on warranted parts and systems Packaging and shipping replacement parts to customers.
- Maintaining standard software configurations, including troubleshooting, loading and configuring software images, supported applications and drivers.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- Installing, supporting and troubleshooting approved desktop software.
- Performing planned maintenance, moves, adds and changes.
- Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptops, PDA or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access (VPN)
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customers to appropriate technical personnel.
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work on call after hours as required.
- 2 years of experience who can help troubleshoot in a windows environment.
- Dealing with level 1 tickets and working with PC, iphone/ipad hardware/software and peripherals.
- Will need to know how to perform rudimentary imaging (following imaging steps etc.)
- The mandate of this opportunity to start is to swap and replace defective hardware under warranty, experience with this is bonus.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.