We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Schedule Analyst
Resume Due Date: June 5th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 24 months, proposed start date June 3, 2019
Location: ESSB, Darlington
Project Title: DN Main Power output Protection system Replacement & other Nuclear Portfolio Projects
- Provide Project Management & Project Controls support to the Project teams
- This includes Front End Planning, Estimating, Scheduling, Monitoring & Control and Reporting on several Projects at a time.
- Preparing WBS, Project Estimates, Level 1,2,3 Schedules, Risks & mitigation, Project Performance Analysis.
- A 4 year graduate degree in Engineering, Management or Business
- Experience with Primavera Project Management software as a user. High skills in Excel spreadsheets like pivot tables & macros.
- Programming skills in Access, SAP & MSBI are desirable.
- P. Eng / PMP is desirable & will be an asset, but not required.