Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Human Resources Consultant – Senior to support the team.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
The Human Resources team plays a key role in helping IT achieve its business objectives by enhancing organizational efficiency through delivering competitive employee programs, policies and processes, building and attracting top talent, and driving employee effectiveness. Execute projects and provide creative solutions that enable the business unit success.
We are seeking a strategic and results-orientated individual to provide HR consulting to our EPIC group. To succeed in the role, you will need to be a pro-active, disciplined and strong change agent who is results oriented and has a demonstrated ability to manage multiple high volume cross multi-business unit’s projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other relevant discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a Consulting and/or Labour Relations role.
- Must have a strong results orientation and a track record of execution.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships and client relationships.
- Experience in business transformation and related HR transition planning.
- Strong sense of urgency; results and action oriented.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to exercise sound independent judgement.
- Proven Leadership and business acumen.
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce.
- Strong ability to understand business priorities, issues and people impacts.
- Demonstrated ability to create and build multiple partnerships.
- Excellent project management capabilities.
- As a business partner to Senior Leaders, you will support the Business Unit direction and develop a strategic people plan, including determining the human capital implications; defining the needs of the organization; assessing inherent risks; building proposals; developing project plans; managing client expectations; driving appropriate interventions and ensuring their implementation.
- As a Sr Consultant you will propose innovative solutions to EPIC clients, focusing on engaging, managing and developing talent while fostering a culture of performance;
- Engage as a strategic advisor in all aspects of HR & Labour Relations planning, organization design, performance management, resource planning and leadership development.
- Provide complete program management (development, planning, communication, roll-out) for the implementation of a wide range of HR focused EPIC programs, projects and initiatives.
- Lead and support the development of engagement/recognition initiatives in order to attract and retain best in class professionals.
- Partner in the development and deployment of HR policy/product/program implementation (including change management, risk assessment and communication).
- Partner with BCE Corporate Services subject matter experts, Employee Services Operations, Labour Relations, Legal, Communications and other services, as required.
- Partner with internal clients and Bell’s centralized recruitment team in order to attract best talents in a timely manner;
- Ensure client satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness and direct communication.
- Accountable to providing coaching and development to one direct report.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.