Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for SRC Monitoring & Diagnostics (M&D) Lead located in Oakville, Ontario.
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Primary Function: Responsible for setting up and maintaining sites in client’s Asset Performance Management (APM) platform
This is an operational role responsible for providing robust deployment and delivery of the client’s cloud-based platform, InSight. InSight is an Asset Performance Management (APM) application that combines advanced data and analytics to help water treatment professionals make better business decisions, eliminate unplanned downtime, and lower operating costs.
In this position, you will be responsible for the setup of our APM product for water processing equipment, such as ultra-filtration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO), electro dialysis (ED), and mobile water product lines.
- Communicate remotely with field service representatives (FSRs) and/or customers on configuring the site data acquisition computer.
- Collaborate with internal members to gather requirements to initiate the process for a new site setup.
- Follow established setup and associated quality procedures for new sites.
- Create project specific equipment tag list from the site Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) code.
- Configure the site-specific data acquisition computer, Human-machine interface (HMI) or Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) to log the required data from the PLC.
- Work with customer and/or site IT personnel to troubleshoot data logging and transmission issues.
- Test new hardware and software to provide customers with new data logging solutions
- Work in an energetic and collaborative fashion to support our existing and new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Data Science (or equivalent field) from an accredited university or college
- Programming experience with Rockwell, GE, and Siemens PLCs will be beneficial
- Networking knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle databases
- Strong coding skills in one or more programming language such as Python/VB.NET/Java
- Working knowledge on PLC and/or HMI programming (Rockwell, GE and Siemens)
- Individuals who are driven, confident, and willing to learn
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills –written & verbal communication, facilitation, presentation and collaboration. Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; effectively work in a team setting to drive completion to projects; Strong Team Player. Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple priorities; organized, and results driven. Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of teams and individuals in global locations
- Knowledge of water filtration technologies