Relief Pumphouse Operator
- Scarborough, Ontario
- Permanent, Rotating Shifts
- $26.92 per hour
- Physically fit and comfortable working outdoors
- Previous Experience with Liquid Bulk required
- Fully Company Paid Benefits, Pension Plan
- Stable Work Environment and Opportunity for Advancement
Are you looking to work with an established company that has been in business for over 70 years? Are you seeking a stable and challenging job with an industry leader?
Ian Martin Group is working with a pioneering company in Waxes. They have an extensive list of products and applications – anything from cosmetics to building and construction materials
As our new Relief Pumphouse Operator, you will enjoy doing physical work and don’t mind working outdoors. You’re a positive self-starter that can work independently and with a team.
You will be…
- Loading and unloading rail cars and tank wagons
- Blending and transferring material from tank to tank
- Accurate and detailed record keeping
- Working at a fast pace while staying organized to maintaining accuracy
- Able to perform mechanical tasks
- Strong mathematical aptitude and demonstrated mechanical abilities
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job: lift up to 60 lbs repetitively, bending, twisting; climbing ladders up to 30 ft, lots of walking and working in both hot and cold environments
- Be able to read and understand written instructions and maintain accurate documentation according to the operation procedures manual
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends; overtime with little advanced notice
- Willing to progress within the organization and take any additional training as required
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at Jebas.Christadoss@ianmartin.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.