Our client is looking for candidates who strive to constantly improve and build on their skills, work effectively with others to deliver results, and are not afraid of a challenge.
The Project Reporting Analyst (PRA) has primary responsibility for preparing and providing accurate and reliable reports that depict the Project/Program status, activities, accomplishments, and challenges. The PRA is responsible for collecting and examining data from various data sources and compiling it into a series of reports for distribution to project stakeholders. The PRA will also assist in creating and maintaining a series of fact sheets, slide presentations, program highlights, short videos, media outreach and success stories that showcase the program performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collects, organizes, and compiles project data into a series of reports that are distributed on a timely basis.
- Monitors project data for accuracy and consistency of data
- Collects project data for the Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports and any additional ad hoc reporting requirements
- Builds a strong relationship and works closely with the Project Team to ensure validity of data
- Builds a strong relationship with project stakeholders to ensure reporting products are meeting expectations
- Utilizes IT applications to extract and present relevant data elements, including MS Suite of products, Ecosys, Powerday, P6 and others.
- Experience with Access/SQL/skillset, and BI solutions such as Power BI as an asset
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, particularly verbal and written; ability to edit text into concise language appropriate for reports and presentations.
- Experience with large corporate project/project controls is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver reports according to requirements and strict deadlines.
- Strong skills in graphical presentation of data with specific knowledge of and experience with databases; computer skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to interpret and analyze data and prepare recommended courses of action for review and approval
- Experience in use of social media and other internet-based outreach program
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Project Controls experience with; Project Baseline, Cost Performance Index, Schedule Performance Index, Earned Value is required.
- Experience in Corporate Communications and Branding
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a willingness to listen to and respect colleagues and stakeholders.
- Capacity to working both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and solves problems.
- Ability to work effectively with a large number of diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative and resourceful in creating an awareness of new initiatives which respond to the needs of the program.
Education: Bachelor’ s Degree or Technical Community College Diploma is preferred.