We have an immediate opening for an “UI Developer” role for a 3 month contract assignment in Issaquah, WA
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
As a UI Developer you will develop front end applications that ensure a performant and delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
- Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high-quality design and development practices
- You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- A minimum of 5 years professional front-end development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
- Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine, etc.)
- Understanding of UX principles and best practice
- Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, NoSQL
- Experience developing in a Java web development shop
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge in writing automation tests using Selenium
- Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.