We have an immediate opening for an: Software Engineer – III on a 06 months long assignment extension beyond, in Hillsboro, OR USA.
Responsible for the management of an Inventory Control lab for a Manufacturing Operations Team. Receive and verify shipments for all incoming deliveries, identify and catalog items in an inventory control system, create shipping memos, prep parts/labels/etc and package for internal/external shipments. Support general lab facility/inventory control activities.
In this position, you will be responsible for researching and automating test procedures to automate a software quality assurance test plan, to validate software related to neural network inference.
- This position requires software quality assurance experience and basic software engineering skill set.
- Overall 3-5 years of SWQA or SW engineering work experience
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in software or computer engineering or a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with python for test automation
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of system experience working in a Linux or Ubuntu environment and shell scripting.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Git
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with C/C++
- Experience with deep software failure analysis.
- Candidate must have good technical and verbal communication skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.