FLM Maintenance/Subject Matter Expert
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY:
Provide effective support to the MCR Integration Manager in the planning, organization, administration, scheduling and develop execution of long term maintenance programs during MCR.
- Provide support to the MCR Integration Manager in developing of and advising on Maintenance training, strategies, processes, and plans.
- Develop recommendations for improvement in Maintenance plans and procedures, tools and techniques.
- Support planning of work packages.
- As subject matter expert (SME), act as a source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific subject area, such as mechanical maintenance, electrical and instrumentation and control.
- The SME functions as the organizational ambassador for the knowledge area, and applies expertise to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction.
- Subject matter expert understands, articulates and implements best practices related to the area of expertise.
- The subject matter expert may lead or be an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialized knowledge.
- The subject matter expert provides guidance on how their area of capability can resolve an organizational need and actively participates in all phases of the MCR program life cycle.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years of experience in Nuclear Industry.
- Experienced in the Microsoft Suite of Applications.
- Nuclear Systems knowledge or diploma in Power Engineering considered an asset.
- Certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Project or Program Management Professional (PMP, PgMP) and/or demonstrated familiarity with the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) is considered an asset.