Do you want to work for the largest Semiconductor company?
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We have an immediate opening for a Data Scientist on 03+ months assignment extensions beyond, in Santa Clara, CA. USA.
We are looking a data scientist for our Santa Clara, CA facility with knowledge of computer networking to develop training datasets for a machine learning based, cybersecurity project.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience cleaning, processing, and transforming data in Python tools Numpy, and Pandas
- Familiarity with network protocols and tools such as Wireshark, Ostinato, GNS3
- Understanding of dataset best practices including, train/val/test splits, class (im)balance, outlier detection/removal
- Writing bash or similar scripts for the automation of software simulations with multiple configurations
- Configuring virtual machines or Docker containers to run standalone simulations.
- Ability to work independently
Desired skills include:
- Experience creating networks using software network simulation tools like GNS3 or NS-3.
- Crafting packets with tools such as Scapy, Kamene, or Ostinato.
Minimum Educational Requirement – Master’s degree
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.