Our utility client in Akron, Ohio is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer for a contract role.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
The Asset Information department is responsible for all business aspects information/data associated with Client's substation equipment. The primary storage of the information is in Cascade (equipment management database) and PowerBase (a relay configuration database). This position will support data standards, data analytics, quality monitoring, and daily operation and management of asset life cycle of Cascade, and Powerbase data.
- Demonstrating and directing a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Maintain asset data standards for Cascade (500,000+ equipment records), PowerBase (150,000+ equipment records), and other asset systems.
- Support Asset Policy and Reporting within the Asset Management and Records Control department.
- Analyze and recommended processes to align disparate data across many different software systems
- Maintain the integrity of substation equipment and related data in multiple databases, including Cascade, PowerBase, and other asset systems
- Cascade and PowerBase Data Quality Monitoring
- Utilize QlikView Reports
- Run data queries against system data
- Support process improvement activities that increase productivity and enhance data quality.
- Required to have bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering field.
- Familiarity of transmission substation equipment and related attributes and configuration is preferred.
- Familiarity working with databases is preferred.
- Familiarity with either or all – Powerbase, RTS, Cascade / QlikView / Energy Delivery Outage Application (EDOA) / CrossBow / SAP is preferred.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Minimum 2-7 years professional work experience required.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.