Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Procurement Req Assistant in Akron, OH
- This position will support the IT cellular administration team in the provisioning and administration of cellular devices needed by business units
- Coordinate the acquisition, assignment, and distribution of cellular devices (cell phones, iPhones, iPads, pagers)
- Work with business units to understand their specific needs
- Place & track orders with cellular vendors, following stringent processes and procedures.
- Contact equipment vendors to resolve support issues
- Manage device inventory within IT Asset Management system
- Utilize Microsoft Office tools to manage device inventory and distribution, as well as to communicate/interact with IT Services personnel and other departments.
- Experience with procurement, administration, inventory or support of cellular devices preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications: MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, MS-OneNote and MS-Skype.
- Must have excellent internal customer service skills and attitude (friendly, courteous, helpful).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good phone communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as ability to follow stringent processes and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail while working within a fast-paced environment.