Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Hardware Designer to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Hardware Designer to assist in the design of new / revised products, equipment & installations, utilizing processes based on established engineering principles to meet requirements. Involved with designs of moderate complexity.
- 4 years of related worked experience
- Good technical knowledge of the discipline & good understanding of related disciplines
- Computer literate with experience using development tools such as Engineering Development Tools, Parts List system (SAP), a Configuration Management tool (DDTS) & Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal & technical writing skills
- Ability to work within a proposal team, someone with so railroad/transportation experience preferred
- Registration with PEO required
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree, Technologist diploma or equivalent.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.