We have an immediate opening for an Change Management Facilitator role for a long term contract assignment in Waltham MA.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Support team of Success Factors product owner professionals to develop strategic focus for the future.
- Modules implemented include Recruiting, On boarding, Employee Central, Talent, Succession, Compensation, Learning
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans
- Focus on changes to business processes, systems and technology including shifts in job roles and responsibilities
- Work though many others in the organization to succeed
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans
- including communication plan, sponsor road map, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Work with communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.