We have an immediate opening for an Digital Content Specialist role for a contract assignment in Brooklyn, NY.
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- To develop high-quality and engaging visual and audio content on a new employee intranet (aka EDW for Employee Digital Workplace) platform, to aid understanding, enable interaction and deliver a simple, rewarding and enjoyable user experience.
- Create, or manage the production of, a range of engaging visual content for the new EDW platform.
- Produce, or manage the production of, video, including animation, for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, infographics and other imagery to represent information and data in easy-to-understand and appealing formats for the EDW.
- Produce, or manage the production of, photography and illustrations for the EDW.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to advise on and develop visual and audio content for the EDW.
- Develop and manage an asset and image library for the EDW that conforms to brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Seek new ways to connect and engage with employees through visually appealing, stimulating and interactive content for the EDW.
- Section 4 – Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the different forms of visual and audio content.
- Excellent knowledge of how visual and audio materials can bring content to life in an interactive and engaging manner.
- Ability to produce materials or demonstrate a proven track record in the management of the production of materials, including video, infographics, photography and other imagery.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced digital environment with experience of working on an EDW an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to translate complex ideas and briefs into plain English for a range of audiences.
- Strong influencing, negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Minimum relevant bachelor’s degree or work experience.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.