Our client provides high quality protective equipment and materials used in construction & safety related industries. They require a Customer Service Specialist (Mon – Fri, 8:00 – 4:00) to work on a 3 month contract to start. There is a strong possibility of extensions based on requirements and performance
Working as part of a small team, interacting with all businss units (sales,warehouse, freight, finance, etc;) the representative will:
- Provide customer service according to the needs of the business and customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints utilizing the various Business Unit tracking systems
- Monitor sales orders through the order fulfillment and invoicing process
- Issue credit and debit memos, rebate processing
- Experience in systems, order entry, pricing, documentation and invoicing is required
- Previous experience with SAP and/or Salesforce Service Cloud will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.