Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an IVVQ Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: North York, Ontario
Participates in System Design to develop requirements that can be practically validated and defines the methods of validation. Prepares test plans, procedures and reports to validate specified requirements. Performs tests in-plant and at project sites in accordance with these test plans and procedures. Plans and estimates Project V&V work. Prepares test automation scripts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Looking for a 6-month contractor, with the following background:
- Programming: C, Python
- Education background: Computer science, or Electrical Engineer
- 3-5 years of SW development and/or testing (could be a mix of blackbox and white box testing)
- 3+ in a system development and integration environment for embedded systems
- B.A.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.