We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Manager Internal Audit
Resume Due Date: Friday July 19th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies:
Duration: 6 months
Location: 700 University Ave, Toronto ON
To execute SOX (NI 52-109) program testing. Key activities include:
- Perform test of design and test of operating effectiveness for assigned business processes (through walkthrough interviews, observation, examination, sample testing, etc.).
- Document test results using OPG test templates.
- Document findings and communicate to Line Management. Provide recommendations to mitigate findings, assess management actions and perform remediation testing as required.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to Line Management to streamline control framework and improve efficiency.
- Act as the reviewer of workpapers for assigned business processes, ensuring that test procedures are completed and concluded in accordance with audit standards.
To lead or support risk-based audit engagements. In addition to the key activities described above in relation to SOX program testing, the individual is also expected to perform risk assessment and develop audit program during the planning phase.
- University degree in Business / Accounting / Finance.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA/CMA/CGA) and/or Internal Audit designations would be an asset.
- 6+ years experience in internal audit or SOX (or NI 52-109) testing.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook).