Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Hardware Test Development Specialist to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To design test scripts and/or revise existing test scripts in order to conduct validation utilizing simulators and other test equipment.
- Proficient with NI Data Acquisition and Control Hardware.
- Proficient in C and C++
- Must have excellent Scripting skills (VB, Python)
- Proficient with Test System Integration.7+ years in Embedded Systems Test Development
- English language fluency is mandatory
- Well-developed verbal skills to interact effectively and professionally in a variety of forums.
- Well-developed writing skills to prepare effective reports, documents, etc. in a clear and concise format.
- College, University Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Professional Engineering Designation desirable.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.