Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Oil & Gas companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for GIS Analyst in Houston, TX
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- The GIS Analyst provides advanced level support and subject matter expertise in relation to the use of GIS to support business processes
- Conducting complex spatial analysis to produce GIS products that support business decision making and compliance reporting.
- The GIS Analyst ensures that GIS data is created, maintained and updated in accordance to the GIS data model and other internal policies
- Creates documentation on GIS processes and programs
- Proactively manages authored material, creating and updating procedures to ensure data quality control is met; and is accountable for creating, maintaining and updating critical GIS datasets, among other duties assigned.
- The GIS Analyst has 0-3 years experience in a GIS role or position that leveraged GIS technology or combination of education and experience, has successfully graduated from an accredited post-secondary GIS program or equivalent combination of education and experience.