Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company
We are looking for a Software Test Script Writer to support the team.
Duration: 5 months
Location: North York, Ontario.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To perform design, analysis, programming and integration activities in the development of software for train control systems achieving Customer Satisfaction of the delivered solution/product.
- Looking for somebody who can develop a script from scratch
- Must have working experience in a lab environment with scripting, experience with critical systems validation and automated testing
- The candidate should have experience with real time embedded system development, writing up a script and running the script on simulators.
- 3-4 years of experience with Visual Basics, Python or Java
- The candidate should have experience from industries such as powers systems, protection and control, aerospace, industries where the application of a software will have an immediate reaction.
- Ideally looking for a candidate with critical systems validation. Safety critical exp.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.