We have an immediate opening for a “Automation Test Engineer” for a 6-months opportunity in Houston, TX
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Location: Houston, Texas 77094
Duration: 6 months
- 7 or more years of Quality Assurance experience building automation tests and test frameworks.
- 2 or more years of experience in testing web applications.
- 4 or more years of experience with Behaviour Driven Development using Cucumber / SpecFlow.
- Strong technical skills using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience developing build automation systems using Gradle.
- Experience developing test frameworks using Junit.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, JFrog and Docker is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems (CI/CD).
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Commitment to understanding the business domain.
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness.
- Eager to learn and grow within a technical organization.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Advanced degree a plus.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted