Our Calgary based market leading integrated oil company has an immediate need for a Master Data Analyst. This would be a one year contract position based in their downtown Calgary head office location.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
This position provides support to the SCM Master Data Team for governance over the enterprise wide SCM Master Data including vendor, materials and services masters as well as the category taxonomy. They are required to contribute to the day-to-day operations of the Master Data team including required interaction with other corporate groups such as Operations, Finance ITM, Plant Maintenance and Engineering. This position is required to leverage data analytics, visualization and project management skills to execute on the assigned tasks.
- Refine and sustain the SCM Master Data Processes & Work Instructions to properly and efficiently govern procurement master and reference data
- Contribute to Master Data system projects to enhance/improve data quality and processes including UAT for planned releases
- Participate in release management for SCM Master Data technical projects with IS including requirements gathering, prepare test scenario, conduct user acceptance testing, prepare and circulate release notes and deliver end user training
- Participate in continuous improvement on SCM Master Data operational processes
- Leverage data analytics and develop automated reporting on KPIs/Indicators
- Support Master Data team on process & system knowledge as required
- Contribute to day-to-day operational transactional execution
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in a Master Data role
- 3+ years leading complex master data projects/initiatives
- 3+ years in data analytics and visualization
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business Analyst certification
- Business acumen in the financial, supply chain, logistics and global sourcing areas (5 years)
- SAP certification in relevant function/module (MM, SCM, MDM)
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management Professional
- Experience in the oil and gas industry 2 years
- Experience with BI and analytic tools (ie Alteryx, Spotfire)
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.