Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Accountant in Greensburg, PA
Job Title : Accountant I
Location: Greensburg, PA 15601
Duration: 6 Months contract
- Preparing monthly journal entries in the SAP ERP system
- Responsible for bank reconciliation process and general ledger account reconciliation
- Assisting in the preparation of FERC & other state regulatory agency reports
- Performing and providing ad-hoc support as necessary
- Understanding and articulating the General Accounting departments goals
- Extracting and manipulating data using query tools for various databases and systems
- Learning and exercising sound decision making and developing alternatives and recommendations to improve work processes
- Consistently anticipating and delivering against a defined action plan
- Conducting business-specific research, analyzing data, interpreting results, and assisting with implementation activities.
Accountant I: Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required. Minimum 0-2 years professional work experience required. – Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word)
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP Systems preferred
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude, produce results and strengthen existing relationships
- Desire to learn, grow and work across Client, and deliver results.
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accountant II: Minimum 2-4 years professional work experience. Accountant III: Minimum 4-7 years professional work experience required. Accountant IV: Minimum 7-10 years professional work experience required.