We are currently looking for a Business Process Analyst on behalf of our electrical utility client in Jackson Michigan. The contract will run until at least January 2020, with a possible extension.
Working with as part of an in house team, in a lean environment; the Analyst will review customer service and marketing departments and provide recommendations to improve process and productivity. He/She will assist in coordinating the Marketing business plan to align with KPIs of Customer Experience plans. This includes reinforcing the delivery of the key marketing capabilities and strategic initiatives; and provide a consistent process for the Marketing department to quickly adapt to the changing business conditions, leveraging lean principles.
- Business Plan Deployment (strategy implementation) and lean principles execution for the Customer Experience organization.
- Assist in the coordination and align business plans
- Includes the development and standardization of scorecards, waterfalls and KPI trees, visual management, operating reviews, and problem solving.
- Develop questions for review/scorecard and apply Socratic method & lean principles to enable the process.
- Identifying areas of overlap or gaps in performance, resources and priorities.
- Assist in the weekly and monthly operating review process for both the Marketing Department and Customer Experience division.
- Prepare appropriate materials for each review.
- Demonstrated experience working with lean principles & strategic planning.
- Experience within marketing, design and customer service
- Undergraduate degree, in marketing, business or related discipline preferred
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.