Our client is a leader in the field of life sciences. They require a Project Document Controller to join their enterprise solutions program. This is a contract that will run well in 2020 with a possible extension
Working as part of the PMO, they will handle all aspects of project documentation including standardization, quality management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools. In addition they will implement future DC strategy (Veeva) while managing time sensitive project related documents currently being prepared and circulated for existing global projects.
• DMS system design, project planning and implementation (Veeva)
• Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous global projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
• Prepare, operate, maintain and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management Systems.
• Prepares and implements document controls processes to ensure procedures, correspondence, instructions and other project documentation are properly approved, issued, distributed and maintained.
• Review client specifications for the particular project and identify any requirements that give rise to deviations from the standard document management process
• Arrange, attend and minute internal and internal & external project meetings as required.
• Perform document control quality check before submission of documents to client.
• Ensure Compliance with all DC Procedures, internal and external.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in document control (preferably related to the Life Sciences/Bio Medical)
• Familiar with e-Document management systems (Sharepoint, Prologic, EDMS, Veeva, etc.)
• Self-directed and highly-motivated with ability to prioritize tasks and communicate at all levels
• Customer service driven – Satisfying customers, both internal and external
• Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
• Excellent MS Suite software knowledge
• Good working knowledge of Veeva, Adobe Acrobat & BOX.