We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Specialist
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, July 24th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 1 year
Location: Engineering Services Building (ESSB) at Darlington Generating Station, Clarington
- Provide support to Plant Status programs such as Flow sheet revision process, operator rounds and routines.
- Flow sheet revision support would include Engineering reviews and ESM sign offs on behalf of Engineering per N-PROC-MP-0076, perform flow sheet walkdowns, prepare TCR-FAR (Flow sheet Action Request) and mark up Flowsheets using ESM mark up tool.
- Perform Technical Procedure Action Request (TPAR) assessments for authorized or other complex field tasks .
- Author Operation procedures with authorized licensed steps and tasks and other complex procedures due to Engineering modifications.
- Perform Operations Review and Verification of non intent and some intent change operations procedures.
- Individual should be a previously licensed Shift Manager (SM) or Control Room Shift Supervisor (CRSS) at a CANDU Operating Station with an active P.ENG designation.
- Familiar with the Engineering Change process
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio