Do you want to work for one of the largest Utility company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for a Business Data Analyst to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Work across the Gas Business Enablement function, implementing, managing and supporting technology-based solutions to support implementation of Salesforce and Maximo Operational Reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement, manage and support Maximo reports and queries
- Implement, manage and support Salesforce reports and queries
- Responsible for the day-to-day workings of implemented reporting systems
- Provide end-user support which includes:
- System Training
- System training and job-aide documentation creation and maintenance,
- System troubleshooting
- User inquiries
- Access Management
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek and recommend technology-based solutions to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with system architects and developers to ensure functional design meets business requirements.
- Manage the day to day relationship with Gas Operations to ensure adherence to standards and best reporting outcomes.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Complex business and data analytical skills in order to understand, analyze and collate relevant information.
- Understanding of project management techniques and methods.
- Experience and proficiency one or both; Salesforce, Maximo