Procurement – Tactical Team Support Assistant
Are you a recent graduate or seeking an entry level opportunity? We have a contract role for the rest of this year. The job is located just outside of Sudbury for a reputable mining company. We are seeking motivated individuals who are looking to develop their skills in a customer service and procurement environment.
- Assist Sr. Tactical team members with daily procurement inquiries
- First level support for providing customer service to our operations
- Work with tools such as SAP, SRM and Nimbi platforms
- Interface between users and procurement for resolution and mitigation of risk of claims from suppliers
- Connecting clients to the appropriate company team member
- University degree in legal or business/commerce field
- Proficient with excel files with attention to detail
- Proficient and highly skilled in customer service skills
- Superior communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Organizational skills
- Able to prioritize workload and escalate urgent situations
- Willingness to learn and advance within the role
- Knowledge of the mining procurement industry is an asset
- Procurement experience would be an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted