Our Calgary based client has an immediate need for an Intermediate Contract Analyst to help them with enterprise IT solutions contracting and subsequent subscription-based renewals. This is a six (6) month contract opportunity.
- Lead the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases.
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.);
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and corporate standards;
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.;
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients;
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls;
- Develop and articulate project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management;
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts; Cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation;
- Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.);
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility;
- Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times
This individual makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
This position requires considerable knowledge and makes decisions based on policy. You manage problems that are unique and require independent thinking. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of enterprise IT solutions and subscription-based renewals.
Looking for Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.