Our midstream energy client is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in remote access deployment projects.
- Providing BA support with transition planning with remote access deployment
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
- Assists the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
- Assist in the definition of project scope and success criteria
- Perform project management tasks as needed – determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with remote access deployment projects, Citrix Remote access, VPN, and other remote technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Outstanding problem-solving skills
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.