Do you want to work for the largest Chemical Manufacturing company? They are currently looking for a Tech Service & AutoCAD to support their facility in Pasadena, Texas. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Position: Tech Service & AutoCAD
Location: Pasadena, Texas
Duration: Until July 2020
- CAD technicians are drafters, professionals who create technical drawings used in the construction of products and materials.
- Their drawing is carried out with specific CAD software. Working electronically allows drafters to more quickly prepare and edit schemata, which in turn facilitates a more efficient production process.
- Despite their electronic emphasis, though, computerized drafters still require knowledge of traditional pen-and-paper drafting techniques, in order to better understand the principles behind their work.
- Drafting tech that will focus on pipe design.
- PIPE DESIGN is a MUST have.
- Safety Council and TWIC is required
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.