Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for a Program Analyst to join their team as part of a company-wide program implementation team. In this role you will support site implementations of the client’s Competency Assurance Program in compliance with the client’s Operational Integrity Management System and Training and Competency requirements. This is a 12-month contract located in Calgary. For more details, read further!
What you will do…
- Support all phases of the project working closely with Operations and the HR team.
- Collaborate directly with the site Operations to ensure effective rollout of program and alignment of project activities, using the implementation processes, guides and tool kit.
- Conduct various analyses, including:
- Identifying site business requirements related to training and competency
- Conducting a full training program gap analysis
- Ensuring alignment of learning materials and assessments with the LMS program design
- Provide support to the corporate implementation team to troubleshoot and solution site implementation barriers or issues.
- Facilitate working sessions with SMEs to capture, modify and enhance site training content (learning materials and assessments).
Must haves to succeed…
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in analytical roles is required.
- Experience in data capture and management is required.
Nice to haves to succeed…
- Facilitation or training delivery experience is an asset
- Experience working with Operations on large scale projects is an asset.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.