Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for a Technical Facilitator to join their Maintenance Ready for Operations (M-RFO) team. This is a 12-month contract located at their office in Lloydminster with occasional site visits to operational facilities. Could this be you?
The scope of the M-RFO team is expanding to include MOCs and existing thermal facilities. As the Technical Facilitator, you will be providing technical support and project management to the Lloydminster Heavy Oil and Gas, Thermal, and M-RFO team.
What you will be doing…
- Lead the execution of the M-RFO projects and deliverables.
- Participate in front end project development and execution and communicate M-RFO requirements.
- Liaise with various project stakeholders and departments.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and communicate project documents and M-RFO deliverables.
- SAP asset hierarchy creation.
- Asset criticality analysis and critical spares identification.
- Maintenance plans, items and task lists creation.
- Evaluation of a critical spares.
- Perform stocking level determination.
- Facilitate and manage M-RFO team meetings and reporting.
- Develop and maintain project schedule.
- Project tracking, action tracking, reporting.
- Track, audit and report M-RFO metrics.
- Ensure processes are carried out effectively and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage and maintain M-RFO documentation and procedures.
- Manage M-RFO team information in SharePoint and HDMS.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop new and modify existing procedures and work instructions.
What you absolutely need to succeed…
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years project management experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, or pulp and paper industries.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office suite, Project and Visio.
- Strong analytical skills using MS excel.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Organized, takes initiative, and able to prioritize.
- An analytical problem solver.
- Works well in a team as well as individually to achieve results in a busy environment with multiple stakeholders and various technical backgrounds.
- A fast learner with the ability to develop and enhance new ideas.
- Possesses strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Is efficiency focused and can identify and implement improvements to enhance work execution and/or operational integrity.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of:
- Various engineered drawings and documents, e.g. P&IDs, single lines, datasheets.
- Safety certifications as stipulated by the client.
What will be an added bonus for you to succeed…
- Engineering or certified Engineering Technologist designation.
- Experience with SAP or other Centralized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with document management systems: DM, HDMS, SharePoint, MSDP
- Thermal operations.
- Facility operations and maintenance.
- Maintenance planning and workflows.
- Pressure equipment, rotating, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and controls equipment.
- Applicable energy codes, standards, regulations, and acts.
- Experience with / working knowledge of Project Development and Execution (PDE) and Management of Change (MOC) processes.
- Understanding of procurement and materials management practices.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.