Do you want to work for one of the largest Healthcare company in Washington? They are currently looking for a .NET Software Developer to support their facility in Issaquah, WA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
As a software developer you will develop software used in the image acquisition and post-processing steps of biological fluorescent imaging workflows. Your work will contribute to advancing biological research including drug discovery and cancer research.
- Work closely with instrument control and user interface developers to deliver imaging solutions to our customers
- Leverage your programming expertise to create and modify software driving image acquisition from automated fluorescent images.
- Maintain algorithms used to analyze and correct image data
- Validate performance of system through collaboration with test and system engineers
- Work with system engineers and scientists to define requirements for system performance
- Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in .Net and WPF
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Ability to understand and work within a large existing code base
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA
- Experience with hardware control, image acquisition, homogeneous matrix transformations
- Experience with image processing: stitching, flat-fielding, registration, etc.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Eclipse, Lab Windows
- Java, C/C++, SQL server, WCF, MEF, knowledge
- M.S Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields with a focus on Image Analysis