We have an immediate opening for a “UI Automation Test Engineer” for a 12-months opportunity in Melbourne, FL
If you have the following skills, connect with us.
- Design and execute automated tests that integrate into our CI/CD environment
- Create, develop and maintain testing framework and tools to be used by engineering teams
- Work with developers, testers, and product managers to identify, reproduce, and resolve defects
- Participate in requirements gathering, story writing, design and test reviews
- Develop automated performance tests that demonstrate our components scale
- Create innovative testing solutions as needed, utilizing both GE and third-party technologies
- Cover both white, grey and black box testing of our applications and assist developers with unit testing
- Interface with project managers, project engineers and customers on general and specific issues
- Ability to create, document and execute a comprehensive test plan for individual platform components, and end to end integrated scenarios
- Experience in writing automated UI tests, especially for HTML based web-based applications
- Create and maintain test results and reports that can be communicated to development, product management and leadership teams
- Experience working in an agile environment with tools like JIRA or Rally
- Experience testing end to end applications from UI (browser based) to backend system
- Experience with performance testing tools like JMeter
Familiarity with unit test frameworks, ability to provide guidance on quality of unit tests to development teamLooking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted