Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Oil & Gas companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for HR Talent Acquisition Representative II in Houston, TX
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
Lead strategic and proactive sourcing initiatives, candidate assessment and selection, management of employment offers.
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for our client position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- Guide recruitment efforts for campus recruiting
This role provides expertise in recruitment strategies and candidate sourcing.
This role has a high degree of autonomy and the incumbent is expected to utilize a
high degree of judgment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.) is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with complex hiring processes.
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- High degree of flexibility is required to adapt to multiple and competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex workload.
- Excellent relationship management and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, complemented by strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Able to handle confidential information with exceptional discretion.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using the recruitment functionality in Workday a plus.
- Strong understanding of total compensation and how it relates to the candidate offer negotiation phase.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and selling skills.
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is highly desired