Our Energy client is looking for a Contract Specialist with experience in executing field construction contracts.
The Contract Specialist is responsible for drafting and, where appropriate, reviewing agreements including customer sales contracts, contract amendments, supplier purchase and sale agreements and confidentiality and consultant agreements as well as responding to customer request for proposals (RFPs).
- Works closely with company sales, service and sourcing teams as well as customers, business managers and attorneys.
- Drafting and reviewing/ editing documents such as (but not limited to): customer sales contracts, amendments, NDAs, contract renewals and expansions, and customer reorganizations for legal review
- Managing contract clause libraries and contract databases.
- Spends 8 to 10 months in field locations executing million dollar construction contracts
Criteria & Qualifications
- College degree or Associates degree and 7-10 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Experience executing materials or construction contracts for multi-million dollar projects. Asset if experience in oil and gas
- Ability to work long hours and stay in remote field locations
LOA and Travel expenses will be provided
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact the Ian Martin Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.