Our Public Client in Halifax is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to participate on an 18 month project.
- Experience as the Senior Business Analyst throughout the full project lifecycle (i.e. Initiation, Requirements, Testing, Training and Transition to Operations).
- Experience working with a Subject Matter Expert (Business SME or external Industry SME) to develop target state processes.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in analyzing and developing new or modified Business Processes..
- Experience on a Business Transformation project in a unionized environment.
- Experience leading the Business during user-acceptance testing (UAT), (e.g. planning coordination, test case development, testing execution and reporting) as part of project implementation.
- Experience leading or supporting end-user training (coordination, training materials and training delivery).
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.