We have an immediate opening for an Employee Service Analyst on a 6-month long assignment with extension in Syracuse, NY, USA.
Serve as an Absence Management subject matter expert. Analyze absence management and workers compensation data received from third party vendor to provide reports with sick leave end dates to Managers/Supervisor/Employees for their use in coding sick time for their direct reports. Provide employer information to third-party long-term disability (LTD) vendor associated with employee’s application. Interpret and administer sick pay and Workers Compensation policies based on company policy, negotiated union contracts and/or statutory law. Provide direction, training and process documentation on the administration and coordination of applicable Absence Management policies and the utilization of proper time codes during an employee’s absence. Responsible for the creation and implementation of attendance quota buckets necessary to satisfy statutory requirements.
- Review and interpret absence management sick pay and workers compensation policies based on negotiated union contracts and/or statutory time.
- Provide eligibility and availability of paid and unpaid sick time/workers compensation time to Managers/Supervisor/Employees.
- Able to create and design process and training documents for the proper administration of sick pay policy and union contracts.
- Build upon technical/professional skills within own area of specialism or of other processes in order to continually grow your personal contribution to the business.
- Proactively research, produce, monitor and analyze cost, policy or other information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Manage the day to day relationship with relevant internal parties or employees in order to understand their requirements, deliver appropriate, customized solutions and advice, and build cross-functional working in line with policies and processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in order to share best practice, provide technical advice and build bases of influence.
- Manage the day to day relationship with Third Party Administrator, including interpretation and application of established contractual agreements and/or service level agreements to ensure adherence to standards and best outcomes.
- Keep up to date with market/regulatory developments relative to workers compensation in order to ensure the optimization of best practice.
- Challenge existing ways of working and continuously seek ways to do things better in order to drive greater efficiencies within assigned area.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.