Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Oil & Gas companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Records Coordinator in Edina, MN
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- Data Coordinator, to gather and organize pipeline construction data from PDF's and paper files to Excel.
- Verify, organize and prepare pipeline construction documents such as welding, NDE, operator qualifications, and material test reports, etc. for electronic scanning.
- A construction scheduler or project manager could transition to this role Competencies.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be a problem solver with the ability to find resolutions.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Displays strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Experience with pipeline records such as Hydrotests, NDE and MTRs is preferred.
- Work with Records Group to ensure construction documents such as welding, NDE, material test reports and other construction documents are organized with metadata.
- Ensure the data being entered into Excel are accurate and complete.
- Proactively seek information from appropriate subject matter experts when further information or clarification is required.
- Organize records and determine what paper copies needs to be scanned and what does not.
- High proficiency with Excel spreadsheets.
- Office environment- will sit in Edina, MN. Must be able to work independently.
- Familiarity with the construction documents for pipeline, tanks or a facility.