Our energy client is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with experience managing corporate expenses and cards.
Core Duties & Responsibilities are:
- Issue Resolution/Customer Service
- Invoice balancing/reconciliation
- Card Management (Applications/offboarding/limit increases etc.)
- Performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounting activities in accounts payable or a related financial area.
- Gathers and analyzes Accounts Payable data to prepare reports for management.
- Has knowledge of commonly used Accounts Payable concepts, practices and procedures.
- May report to an executive or a manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and research information from multiple data sources
- Experience with corporate credit card programs
- Experience in accounting (expenses, reconciliations etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Oracle or SAP
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional business units
- Detail and deadline oriented
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact the Ian Martin Group at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.