Our Utilities client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Business Process Advisor for 12 month contract.
As a Business Process Advisor is accountable for the design and operational execution of Residential Energy Conservation (EC) program offerings to meet program targets within prescribed budget levels. This includes program implementation and management of day to day program delivery to optimize results. The successful candidate will navigate program changes and strategic direction of DSM programs within the Residential sector.
- Prepare sector specific program offers and identify resource requirements (internal and external) and execute. This role currently has a focus on the Home Efficiency Rebate program offering.
- Determine appropriate delivery channels and facilitate the delivery of programs through sales, delivery agents and sector channels leveraging a broad array of industry allies, partners and associations as required
- Forecast targets and budgets for program offer(s) identifying and implementing opportunities for optimization. Tracking of targets as required by role.
- Manage Delivery Agents and third-party service provider contracts and performance to enhance results
- Identify requirements with associated budget for marketing team implementation to support DSM programs including sales promotion, advertising, brochures, web presence and public relations
- Engage with internal stakeholders including Customer Care, DSM Tracking and Sales as well as external stakeholders including retailers, key contractors, partners as required to facilitate effective operation of program offerings
- Engage Market Research and Business Intelligence to gain insights to support market planning, program development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Prepare and present program descriptions and performance related information to customers, stakeholders, industry and trade allies as required by role
- Engage with collaborations and pilots applicable to the Energy Conservation Sector
- Program Planning and Design: design and manage programs that maximize shareholder incentive and meet customer needs and stakeholder interests. Identify market, industry or regulatory changes (or risks) and adjust programs accordingly
- Revenue Generation: meet or exceed annual targets to maximize on-going shareholder incentive
- Budget Management: deliver programs and meet annual targets, at optimal budgeted costs
- Resource Management: support internal sales and lead external service organizations to meet program targets
- Relationship Management: identify and manage key internal and external relationships to meet program targets, customer needs and protect the client.
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years progressive business experience, preferably in energy conservation program design, including project management and business development
- Project and budget management skills
- Strong communications and leadership abilities; including change management
- Strong problem solving skills demonstrated through a proven ability to identify solutions to complex challenges
- Customer and results focused
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”