Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for a Network Expert resource – IaaS to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) team is responsible to build, maintain and operate Bell Virtualized Network Infrastructure. Specifically, the IaaS team is responsible of keeping 100% availability over products like: Open Stack, VMWare, Storage, etc… with an end to end connectivity that will allow any tenant to fulfill his demand instantly.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
- 3-4 years of technical and operation experience in network or IT
- Strong time management skills and work ethic (highly motivated) to manage multiple account abilities.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with internal players and vendors
- Embrace change within the same team
- Must be autonomous and self-motivated
- Ability to write and edit documentation on technical subjects, and to make language clear, concise and accurate
Key Attributes for the position:
- Knowledgeable in BGP, IS-IS
- Juniper switching
- Cisco switching NCS platform
- Segment Routing
- Autonomous, Resourceful, good communication skills English/French
- Structured, problem solver.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.