Our large IT client, is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for an Intermediate Software Developer to support the team.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
We are currently recruiting an ambitious Software Developer to join our IoT team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and contributing to our team.
Being an agile team allows our team members to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects. We highly encourage collaboration within our engineering teams across all projects.
- You will work closely with a friendly, passionate team in a DevOps environment located in Toronto
- You will have a key role and the opportunity to learn and within the organization
- You will experience an awesome team spirit working at the forefront of leading technology
- You will help to build new systems, design and construct secure and scalable software systems within the IoT Smart Cities team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree in software/computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of full-stack or back-end software development experience.
- Experience working with enterprise cloud technologies, designing and implementing deployments of web apps and API’s.
- Experience designing and implementing highly secure, scalable, and portable large-scale software systems.
- Experience producing technical assets and writing technical documentation.
- Launch products and releases on a regular basis.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Identify technical opportunities and define software architectural vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather technical requirements.
- Facilitate deep technical discussions with engineers, customers, partners, and executives.
- Provide software expertise around cloud software architecture and design
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations to technical, business, and executive stakeholders
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.